I’m guest-blogging with this recipe on Julie Ann’s blog today, but I think this is so delicious it has to be posted here as well. And tiramisu is my favorite dessert, right after ice cream, so that’s another good reason for sharing. A typical tiramisu is made of biscuits, mascarpone, eggs and coffee. But not everyone likes coffee, and some have concerns over raw eggs, which is why you can find different variations of this great dish. I decided to make a strawberry one, and although I prefer the coffee one, I still hope you like this one as much as I do. It’s perfect for spring.
I really, really like Ozone, so it was hard for me to decide which room I should “steal”. Living rooms are my favorite, so I chose that.
1. Kivik three-seat sofa and chaise longue, Tenö light gray // Ikea
2. Kivik one-seat section, Tenö light gray // Ikea
3. Luca floor lamp // Urban barn
4. Square parquet-top coffee table // Wisteria
5. Kaylyn rug, ivory // Pottery barn
6. Ramsey sea shell on stand // Caron’s beach house
7. Round gold-leaf sculpture on stand // Horchow
8. Visual Comfort “Modern Balustrade” lamp // Horchow
9. Safari landscape framed print by Michal Venera // Pottery Barn
I’m pretty sure most of you, if not all, have heard about Angelina’s medical choice, and this where the quote is from. I think she made a brave and wise decision, just as many other women before her. And I think it’s great she has decided to speak of it publicly and use her celeb status for bringing attention to the issue. But this quote applies to every situation, not just a health scare.
Blue butterflies and a kitty, what more could you ask for? ♥
Hope your day is going well.